Nov 9th 2011 11:41AMI would hope the owners of that house would give this man a generous reward!! He didn't have to do what he did and deserves some thanks.
Nov 5th 2011 11:26PMWhen is something going to be done about this and other big banks that are treating customers like dirt? I had a mortgage with Wilshire Financial, which was bought by BofA. As soon as BofA took over, I received a statement indicating I was 19 payments behind on my mortgage. That was almost two years ago and they have yet to produce a payment history to prove what they've said. They need to be shut down, period.
Oct 8th 2011 4:14PMI wish you luck but don't be fooled by these crooks. They will string you along, take any money they can get from you in the form of temporary payments "while you're waiting for final approval" and then they will take your house. It's happening over and over and over. So be very aware of what you're agreeing to do.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!