Jun 2nd 2011 10:11PMAmy you are a quitter. A nonhacker, can't take the heat. I thought you were stronger then this girl. I pity you. So many that would do anything for you to help, but you want to sit around and feel 'so sorry for yourself'. Poor, poor Amy, poor Amy, just can't do it. Darn!
May 16th 2011 12:20PMI think that little girls mother is mentally ill. I hope there's a family member that can take her until this is investigated. We have mental illness in our society, but its so not recognized and dealt with. Mom just isn't 'playing with a full deck'.
May 14th 2011 9:05AMHow is it she can work hard and do what she does, but the parents have control of her money? I think she needs to stop supporting mom and dad and take control of her finances. She needs a honest lawyer or agent to help her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!