Nov 17th 2009 9:10AMI like both fighters but I would have to give the nod to Mayweather, he is nearly as fast as pacman, he has better defense (not sure if pacman has any). they both beat Hatton, they both beat Marquez and its the Marquez fight I base things on. Marquez gave pacman all he could handle while Mayweather played with him, It wasn't even a fight. Pacman can win but I would think the odds are in mayweather's favor.
Nov 11th 2009 8:51PMOne thing that would give the economy a boost is to bring back the jobs that were outsourced offshore. Stop any govt funding or loans to an bus still participating in that process. Give some type of tax break or credit to companies that re-patrionize those jobs to America... Its the fastest and best way to get things rolling again.
Nov 10th 2009 8:26PMI dont know of Mr. Morgan but from my few experiences with standup comedians, when they dont have an immediate impact in getting the crowds attention some will go for the shock value and start telling raunchy jokes. There is a certain type personality that actually likes this but most do not. At one of my class reunions one of the classmates was a comedian on HBO but he bombed bigtime up there and he just kept getting nastier by the minute until he was basically moved off. I felt sorry for him up there. I've gone to a couple of comedy clubs same effect. I guess its sort of like an athlete sometimes its just not your night.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'