Aug 18th 2012 12:30PMGreat so more unemployed workers. We don't have jobs for all the people as it is and now these stupid companys are finding ways to get rid of more. As a nation we have to all come together and tell these compies to stop all this crap. Another case where the rich want cut out the little guy.
Guess all us Americans will need to move to a foreign country to be able to work and support our families.
Jun 27th 2011 10:43AMCan't really disagree with you all this reality TV stinks. But, they are pretty smart they are making money hand over fist and will be very well off when this is all said and done.
Jun 21st 2011 2:34PM"Today" reports Chiauzzi's attorney calls the allegations "shocking" and he states the woman is a "PTA mom" and that she is not guilty.
Seriously just because she is a PTA mom does not make her not guilty. If they have the letters I would think that it would be pretty hard to say she didn't do it .... the mom needs to seek help before she ends up killing someone.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza