Nov 20th 2010 8:13AMFirst off Ann Burell is not boring, I think she has a strong sense of humor that you cannot relate too, I also have seen her mention several times the tricks she is using from her restraunt and they are pretty good tricks that seem to be different than what other chefs do.
As for Beverly Hills Chef I think we are supposed to enjoy the humor and some easy drama rather than learn new recipes... that is how I view it an I love it. Now as for the other three you are so spot on... They are so boring I am not sure how they stay on the air. However different people need different things and we can't watch the Food Network all day so I will just deal with turning the channel when they come on. thanks!!!!!
Nov 17th 2010 8:00AMMy problem is that none of the above comments are really correct, in-other- words people need to do a little more research. First people are selected at random to be offered the choice between a pat down or a scan. The sequence of selection is probably not ever going to be made public as then the terrorist could avoid being selected. Now if you choose a scan the pictures are not pornographic they are of scan quality and are not images that should evoke any erotic feelings whatsoever, nor are their any health risk as you get more radiation from the plane ride itself than the scanner. If you choose the pat down then that is what you have chosen -an invasive pat down- It is supposed to be invasive, otherwise it would be useless. You can have it done in private or right where you are BUT YOU CHOSE THAT!!! The TSA didn't choose it for you.
I am also tired of hearing about how this is an invasion of your privacy. It is not!!! You do not have a constitutional right to fly and the Government or private companies can place whatever restrictions on it they please (just as if you were getting a drivers license.) Americans have just been spoiled up to this point but in many countries these pat downs and scans are common place.
Now as for the TSA people being freaks or perverts- so far all I have seen in any airport are well mannered individuals trying to do thier jobs against a disrespectful public who doesn't want to admit that what they are doing is for protection not sexual perversion.
It seems the only way you people are going to see the light is if a plane goes down, that kind of enlightenment would then rest on your shoulders and your concience not TSA's as they have tried their hardest. Good luck to all!!!!
Sep 24th 2010 4:51AMWell the best to both of them, but it always sucks when love loses......... Especially between these two....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza