Mar 21st 2011 5:05PMAndy,
You see an explanation that suits you. All those things you describe could also be the work of invisible aliens. (Or a faulty electrical supply, LOL) That would be just as believable as dead people turning on lights.
Mar 21st 2011 4:59PMLaurie,
Why would you fear that? Don't you believe that he is an everloving and forgiving God? That's what the B.S. believers say. So there's nothing to be worried about, right?
Mar 21st 2011 3:37PMThis happened when he was 4 and he is now 11.I'm sure he's heard his situation discussed in his home quite a few times in those 7 years. I'm sure we have a 4 yr old's impressionable and fantasy prone mind and a religious household and that = FANTASY. His father is a pastor, doesn't THAT set off your B.S. detector?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'