Jun 19th 2010 7:16AMMy condolences to the Koppel family, so very sad, God Bless.
Jun 11th 2010 1:22PMAll these women should take classes on how to respect one another, and love one another, to see adult women cutting one another down, like they get some big adrenalin rush off it, well its just ashame, and I am disappointed with them all for acting like that. A friend loveth at all times, not only when times are bad or good, a real friend will always be there for you through thick and thin, if you dont have friends like that, well then you dont really have a friend, time to move on!
May 26th 2010 7:47AMI wonder what will happen when Jesus Christ returns to earth? What walls will he tear down? I know the racism will stop, and what will people do with Jesus?
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza