Apr 29th 2011 1:04PMI was so looking forward to that dress and veil and I am sorry to say that she looked like a nun. If it had been black it would have been a habit with a train. For someone who could have had any designer and any style of dress, this was just ridiculous! It had no style and was so plain, and to be honest she looked depressed and sad. Her sister on the other hand was stunning and did have a beautiful and stylish dress on. (And why do the young British look so old in there 20's and 30's?)
Apr 26th 2011 4:05PMYes she is, she looks like Fergie in about 20 years.
Apr 25th 2011 12:07PMYes, she sure did give of herself, she gave it right up to another woman's husband, how caring of her to go out of her way and help this poor woman. She is such a wonderful role model.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!