Jan 24th 2012 5:17AMIt seems that the community should get together and volunteer their help - why cant HUD or some agency pay for the material and if everyon helped this poor lady then she could get back into her home - which, by the way, it was fine for 60yrs and now, the govt gets involved and they condemn it! They put all of her things in the yard!??? Back in the day, and that wasnt all that long ago, neighbors would get together and help each other. Because of this economy, we should all think about going back to that practice. It certainly would make the volunteers feel good and maybe we could gain the pride back that seems to be lost in America nowadays.
Jul 13th 2011 12:50AMYes I have sm,oe advise for her.
WHEN THEY SAY HARD LEFT THEY MEAN HARD LEFT!!!!!
Jul 10th 2011 11:55PMI absolutely LOVE it!! As a blonde she looks washed out and sickly, but with the brown hair she looks vibrant and healthy. I say stay with the brown Chloe, you look fantastic!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!