Nov 24th 2010 4:36AMSorry, I'm not particularly fond of Sarah Palin or her politics. Like Barbara Bush said recently, I sure hope she stays in Alaska. Bristol had no talent for dancing and should have been voted off the show weeks ago -- how she could have thought she deserved to win is beyond me.
Nov 24th 2010 3:49AMJust read this online .. "When asked Tuesday about the prospect of winning the Mirrorball Trophy, Bristol said, "It'd feel like a big middle finger to all the people out there who hate my mom and hate me." Girl next door? Hardly.
Nov 24th 2010 3:17AMDirty Dancing was filmed in 1986 which was 24 years ago! She was in a bad car accident in 1987 that injured her neck so her career since that time was an actress, not a professional dancer. Kyle was good, Bristol was a joke -- Jennifer pushed herself to be the best. Enough said.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'