No Profile Found
May 19th 2011 7:57AMthe article says that the attorney was hired before the news went public not before Ms. Shriver knew of it. i would guess her husband told her before it went public
May 16th 2011 12:42PMTrixi - are you nuts? 1)ALL women will not use Botox whether they HAVE to or not. 2) If you are going to post negative crap about an 8 year old's look you should post your own picture, or that of your kids, if you have them, so we can take pot shots at you or them.
May 16th 2011 12:36PMso the little girl should be left unprotected?????
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'