May 31st 2012 8:43PMWe enjoyed this article, its of particular interest because we are doing a reconstruction survey here at Death Valley National Park area. Temp is little over 113 degrees, forecast of 118 tomorrow, however we are supplied with Military Thermal tents , therefore we survive quite well. Good article, extremely interesting.
Dec 6th 2011 6:32PMONLY IN AMERICA.
Dec 2nd 2011 2:31PMThank you.....this article is so interesting, so vivid, so intense. As my brother and I were listening to it, we felt as if we were following a guide through a maze. The smooth voice of the aol reader does wonders for a trip like this.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li