No Profile Found
Apr 7th 2011 3:41PMOK, now how about equal time for the guys......show us the eligible ladies!
Apr 5th 2011 5:47PMI stopped reading Consumers Reports years ago because of mis-information like this. Yes, VW moved the Jetta "downstream" a bit which in my opinion was a wrong thing to do, and the rear-end looks awful - it needs the German-looking taillights from the Golf. If VW wants to save money on the Jetta (and the Golf, too), it should go back to 16 or even 15 inch wheels & tires (save at least a grand right there, probably more); it they really have the guts to try something different, they can make power windows optional (with AC standard, who needs to open a window for air?)....that'll save at least $1500. Give me a simpler sound system and that's another couple hundred bucks saved. So CR liked the Chevy Cruze better? Now THAT'S a cheap car, with a tiny back seat, narrow opening rear doors, and a crowded, cluttered feel in the front seat.....no thanks!
Jun 29th 2010 4:33PMIf FOX wants to "bring back" some of their cancelled shows, how about bringing back "Herman's Head", or "Briscoe Country", or even "Sliders" (from the first season only, before it turned into a "monster of the week" joke).
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza