Feb 3rd 2012 12:38PMTwo general guidelines to keep in mind, fellas:
1) If you want her to consider actually wearing it, go for classy, not cheesy. Most women really don't want to dress like a hooker, even in private.
2) Women rarely get turned on when they are physically uncomfortable. If it's lace, feel it first to make sure that it's not scratchy, and avoid 'butt floss' or elastic or straps so tight that they will leave grooves in the skin. Flowy silk is much more likely to get your lady in the mood.
Jan 13th 2012 2:23PMIt never fails to amaze me how people can say and do the most blatantly racist things and then go on to claim, 'I'm not racist.' If an action like this isn't racist, then what is? People like this woman make me feel embarrassed to be white.
Oct 19th 2011 7:19PMExtraordinary. Very, very few humans have ever seen a live blue whale. I would be ready to call it a life after an encounter like this.
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li