Jun 16th 2010 10:42PMOh, thanks, I always thought I was out of the loop.....
May 14th 2010 6:26PMYes, Florida Beaches remain unaffected by the oil spill, JoAnn is right, hundreds of miles of clean, sandy beautiful beaches, and predicted to stay that way. We just spent 2 days on the gulf, perfect, breezy weather!
Apr 29th 2010 7:42AMRoland...we can add my husband to that list. To Sandra, if she should ever read list, our family is prouder than ever of you. We're thrilled with Louis (What a Wonderful Life has been one of our favorite songs for years) and the happiness in your face. I'm so excited you want to raise him as a little brother to your other children. You're such an incredible role model to all of them. Just please throw in a movie every once in awhile! God Bless you & your family.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza