Jul 14th 2010 2:38PMLove Whoopi G. Can't stomach Mel Gibson anymore.
Jun 23rd 2010 7:13PMChristopher Hitchens a LIBERAL?! Are you nuts? He used to be, but he changed his mind and is now a conservative libertarian (yes, I know "libertarian" contains many of the same letters as "liberal," but they're not the same thing). His view of the Tea Party movement is actually very charitable. I've canceled subscriptions to magazines because of articles of his that they've published, but I do believe in Voltaire's purported quote: "I may disagree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." That applies to Hitchens as well as many of the right-wing mouth-breathers posting here today. LOL!
Dec 21st 2009 11:06AMLMAO! That was hilarious, Clif. A sense of humor is just what is needed on this thread. LOL!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li