Oct 20th 2010 2:13PMHe did it. He knows it. The Congress that confirmed him should be ashamed to have a judge of this stature in our highest court. It was the beginning of our country's downward spiral.
Sep 19th 2010 10:28AMWhat a farce! How can the author-- and more importantly the person analyzing the data --pretend this is not a direct result of the outrageous number of anchor babies from parents who are poverty stricken illegal aliens??? Rocket Scientry??? Who would have ever imagined, using the above stated criteria, that many of these cities would be found in Texas!?? Get a clue!
Aug 25th 2010 12:27PMThis sale goes all the way south into Alabama and ends North of Birmingham! It's great fun! Everyone should experience it at least once! We stayed at Natonal Park lodges. Kentucky has beautiful state parks that are also fun to sight see. Take a week or better and enjoy!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li