Apr 4th 2011 3:29PMI like Rosie but I am shocked at her statement. This is not a racist issue. Chris Brown is a violent person and any person, no matter what their race, religion or sex is, needs to be held accountable for their actions. He is despicable.
Mar 26th 2011 1:07AMWhy is this guy given another chance, and another chance and another chance. He is a violent jerk. I do not want to hear his voice again. There are so many talented men around - we do not need him.
Mar 17th 2011 8:00AMWhile Justin T is quite talented, he is really not a mature person. This seems to be his pattern - spend a few years with a woman and then split. He is really out of his league with Jessica - she is gorgeous and seems to be sophisticated while he is okay looking and inconsiderate.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza