Jun 11th 2011 8:54AMA nice story& a nice gesture. The writer should really proof read his article before releasing.The article as written is a sad indicator of where our educational system is heading.
Aug 25th 2010 8:58PMNo wonder we are seeing a bunch of morons coming out of our schools.If their parents are so stupid as to text them during school hours they are even more ignorant. Teachers don't see them texting? They would if they cared about teaching in the first place. America is turning into a third rate place to get an education. Very sad.
May 25th 2010 10:28AMGLAD YOU FOUND AA. I MUST TELL YOU THOUGH THAT IF YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC YOU MUST CONTINUE TO GO TO MEETINGS OR YOU WILL--WILL-- RELAPSE. 7 MEETINGS WILL NOT KEEP YOU SOBER. IT'S AN ONGOING LIFESTYLE. I CELEBRATE 40 YEARS OF SOBRIETY TOMORROW.I HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE. KEEP GOING TO MEETINGS.BEST OF LUCK. EASY DOES IT.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction