Jul 10th 2011 11:36AMI am really not suprised. Georgette sounds just like her mom. I grew up listening to George Jones and Tammy Wynette and other old country singers (spent a lot of time with my grandparents who listened to it) If Elvis is the king of rock and roll and Michael Jackson is the king of pop then George Jones is undoubtedly the king of country music. Glad to see the Jones name is going to be carried on for a long time.
Apr 12th 2011 11:33PMI have to say I have been a Ferrari fan since I was a kid, and while this isn't what anyone expected from the company, I like the idea of a 4wd Ferrari supercar. I would love to see Alfa Romeo use this transmission technology on a new 4wd car that would of course have to be cheaper and also something they would sell in America, that being said, it would be an amazing car, a successor to the old rear wheel drive Alfas from the 60s that were awesome in rallying. I am a progressive thinker, and while this may seem at first to be diluting the Ferrari punch so to speak, its really not, its just taking it in a different direction. I do agree with someone else's post that said that Ferrari needs to go to a lower price point and introduce a new, lower range of models below the range of the 458. The slowest Ferrari now is faster than the fastest one was 10 years ago, at least around a race track, so I think it would be a good time to possibly look into making a 150-200k V6 powered ferrari to slot in below the 458. This car could serve double purpose as a volume seller and filling a slot that hasnt even been in the ferrari range in years, that being the 246 Dino. Perhaps make the new one a 326 or 346? and make around 350-375 hp out of it. That would make one amazing entry level car and it would make the company a ton of money, provided they mass produce it. They could even start it out with a 3.2 then up it to 3.4 and eventually 3.6 as they evolve the model, like how they went from a 3.5 in the 355 to 3.6, then to 4.3, then 4.5. Just a thought.
Mar 25th 2011 4:43PMGreat! Next thing you know Lindsay will change her name to a symbol like Prince did. Lindsay yes your as famous as those other people but its not for the same reason. They are famous because they are successful talented people. You are famous because you were successful and talented but now your just a crack wh ore and a delusional thief. That is all.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!