Jun 6th 2011 9:14PMjwblackpride, i am glad you think Pippa is gorgeous. To each their own. To me she is not but Kate is.
Jun 6th 2011 9:11PMI am 61 years old so there is no jealousy here where Pippa is concerned. I just feel it slights Kate whom is one day going to be the future Queen of England if she and Prince William stay married which i believe they will. All the twitter fuss about Pippa started just because she wore a tight fitting dress that looked good on her at the wedding. She also wore a green gown after the wedding that she looked horrible in, in my opinion as in that dress it showed her boney neck that is not attractive. Since beloved Princess Diana is gone i am excited her son married and he chose Kate whom i think was a great choice and i want to hear and see more of them. Afterall they are royalty.
Jun 6th 2011 3:01PMNo kate was not a somebody either before she dated William but she is married to William now whom happens to be a Prince which makes Kate much more than somebody now and the future Queen and that is the point. Has Pippa married a Prince? No.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li