Jun 29th 2011 2:39PMThis caused me actual physical pain.
Jul 4th 2009 9:34AMHey, I am a dog lover to the end! In fact, most people who know me call me dog obsessed, they are the best! :-) But any trainer will tell you that it is preferable, for the purpose of boundaries, for the animal not to sleep in your bed. And as clean as you keep your dog, every time you walk them who knows what the heck they're stepping in? Would you wear your shoes to bed?!
Jun 28th 2009 8:57PMI'm not sure that I agree that Simmons has class or looks, in fact I'm pretty convinced he has neither. And while I'm the first to say that just because you speak your mind doesn't mean that everyone wants to hear it, the man does make sense. Adam has a certain charisma, but now it will just be seen as flamboyance. But realistically, while he's got some talent, he's no superstar.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!