Jan 26th 2011 5:37PMYou are a freaking idiot!
Aug 1st 2010 11:10AMThose are 2 EXCELLENT choices, I would watch also.
Jul 18th 2007 12:28PMI agree with the shelters on their application process. I have adopted 2 dogs from there. They have every right to ask the questions they do. It saves them from having dogs returned to them because the owner finds out that the dog they chose could not hold their bladder for the 8-9 hours it was left alone during the day.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'