Mar 7th 2011 7:03AMWhat a scam! I had a feeling that this jewelry store was up to something. Everyone these days are out to make a buck when a celebrity is on the hook for something. If I were the prosecutor, I would just drop the case and not waste anymore taxpayer dollars on this matter. Lindsay is going to do something else to screw up her life - unless she finally got the idea that its time to grow up. #losing
Jan 20th 2011 4:22PMFloyd Landis is SI's source? What an f'n joke! I wouldn't use this magazine to wipe my back side - if this is the type of garbage they are going to run. Armstrong has been tested more times than any other athlete on the planet during and after he won those bicycle races - and NEVER came out positive. If they didn't get a positive result during those tests - are we supposed to take the word of a LIAR and disgraced jerk who did get busted? Let it go Landis. You are irrelevant and your name is MUD in the cycling world and beyond.
Jan 10th 2011 2:30AMI enjoy watching her on glee, so I watched her on Letterman last year. She kept calling it "MY show." Other actors on the Letterman show refer to their particular show as "our show". I also saw her audition tape and she was very 'demanding' when the piano guy messed up the piece she was doing. I tend to believe she's a bit of a diva.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!