May 12th 2011 8:52PMgaga is just a freak show...plain and simple
Apr 2nd 2011 1:19AMAs parents, we all make mistakes. Not blown out of proportion, as people with cameras shoved up their arses 24/7, but mistakes all the same. 150 children die everynite,in the US, from abuse,by their parents. These celebrity kids suffer from greedy, drug-addled nut jobs for parents, but they're waking up. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors...and spoiled rotten, every whim catered too, non disciplened child stars are usually the first to blame mom and daddy. just my opinion
Jan 17th 2010 4:01AMyou've got to be kidding me! i thot this would be a great movie to see on the big screen. guess i'll wait til the video comes out. wouldn't want to be attacked as a "racist" if i laffed at the wrong time, or groaned, or showed emotion. why can't a good movie be just that? a good movie! who decides what is and isn't racist anyway? a racist? gimme a break...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza