Apr 12th 2011 8:28PMwhy do so many female singers dress like hookers? I know sex sells, but c'mon, it's a freak show these days. Imagine if the men started wearing a pouch. Real talent doesn't need a gimmick to sell records. Maybe I'm getting old...Elvis had the hip-shakin', Steve Tyler had the tight leather pants, but this attire is more suited to a prostitute. Well, maybe she is in a way...so much for woman's lib...
Dec 22nd 2010 6:40PMdoes anyone really give a flying fornication about this????
Jul 24th 2010 11:21PMI can't believe people listen to the pre-fab crap the music industry is ramming down our throats. Reminds me of the famous H L Menken quote "no one ever went broke under-estimating the tastes of the American public"
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li