Jul 10th 2011 11:22AMThe girl doing the interview sort of sounds a bit retarded on the mic while he's talking. I was like, what..is that sound? It was her making some sort of grunting/laugh sounds. She needs to remember she can be heard too.
Apr 26th 2011 11:25AMIt is cruel that she was outed and Im sorry that it is adding to pressure which can lead to panic attacks that are quite unneeded by someone seeking help. however, if not for the chain of events I would have never read the first article that contained the 4th paragraph, "Brought on by depressive or manic bouts, a person with bipolar II disorder can still be a high-functioning individual but suffers dramatic mood changes caused by stress, anxiety or insomnia." Thanks to this I made an appt. for May 3rd. So, here is one person being encouraged. Im not going because a celeb is. Im going because of the content in the article about the disorder itself. Thank you to the author.
Jan 10th 2011 5:38PMP.S. I hate her baby voice now that she's not 17. The breathyness drives me crazy (no pun intended). Only Michael Jackson could pull off the "Uhn" breathe at the end of every lyric to punctuate it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"