No Profile Found
Jan 3rd 2013 7:30AMJournalism has hit an all-time low. When are people going to realize that grammar, punctuation, and spelling do matter and it's only those who are ignorant of these linguistic aspects who claim they are unimportant? Why doesn't a writer know how to correctly spell the word forcible? There is no such thing as 'forcable' entry.
Apr 23rd 2011 10:42PMThe author of this article, Nicki Gostin, needs to take English 101. I cannot understand how or why so many people have lost their sense of linguistic pride. Very few know how to spell or use punctuation and grammar correctly anymore. It's disgusting though when someone writes for public consumption that he knows not what he does.
Apr 22nd 2011 6:36PMAnd you should be on trial for being so ugly and fat. Just saying.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li