Mar 28th 2011 2:20PMI feel sorry for Abercombrie and Fitch. They must be desperate for business. I could teach them a few things about clothes, BUT they would be appropriate for kids and NOT perverse. Good sellers tho! Send me a note. This is way out. We worry about our kids enough already. Its almost unbelieveable what is going on today against kids. Lets appeal to them with any OTHER appropriate clothing lines that would sell like hotcakes, become a SAFE rage and let our kids enjoy them and not invite perverse attention. Geeze
Get in touch w/me, i have some great safe ideas that kids would love and so would their parents.
Mar 23rd 2011 6:23PMMy deepest condolances to her loving children and grandchildren whom she adored.
She certainly has a place amongst the angels in Heaven.
Mar 1st 2011 2:32PMMariska has always been a favorite of mine! She is so sweet and smart...and she looks NOTHING like her mother; she must look like her dad, Mickey,. She is an angel.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'