Jun 17th 2011 7:56AMOh please, I am so sick of Oprah and how she thinks she knows everything. It is over Oprah and you are not God (sorry to bust your balloon). Everyone who is sane knows that OJ (the juice) is as guilty as sin and will one day pay for what he did. So stop it already, you aim is to try and save your OWN channel. Tell me please, just how much money does one need on this earth to survive. Oh by the way, tell Gayle your um!!!!!!!!! friend that her show stinks.
Jun 15th 2011 3:56PMGlad to hear that Tatum and her Dad have gotten it back together. She is such a pretty lady, reminds me so much of her mother. Boy I am going to give my age away and I wish I could remember her name. I think it was Joanna Moore (but I could be wrong). She in her hay day was drop dead georgeous. I do not think she is still with us though. I hate that Tatum did not mention her Mothers name. Good luck O'Neals.
Jun 15th 2011 3:36PMMy goodness, what is a man of his age going to do with a young chick? Feed them bird seed, that is about all he would be able to do. Hey, Hugh have you ever heard of the Over-the-hill-Gang, that is you buddy.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!