Apr 23rd 2011 1:31PMOne of my all-time favorites shows is "Mad About You." I adored Paul in that show. I watched both episodes of his new show, and it was a disaster. It was too disorganized and random. Love ya, Paul, but this show was a mess.
Apr 28th 2009 9:14AMThese guys beheaded U.S citizens and soldiers, and some are upset that they are made to hold their arms above their heads until they have muscle fatique? Wow. What should we do to extract information from these extremists? Invite them to a tea party and hope they are in a talkative mood?
Apr 16th 2009 5:35PMI suspect the biggest gripe with Facebook is it is used by people older than the "cool" age. It ticks a lot of people off that people over the age of 25 like it and use it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'