Apr 15th 2011 7:26AMThey have adopted several grown men, he himself was adopted as a grown man, YEP he's a nut
Apr 15th 2011 7:24AMTogether with his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor, Prinz von Anhalt has adopted several men. Among them are: Marcus Prinz von Anhalt (formerly known as Marcus Eberhardt), who refers to himself as "Prince Germany"; Oliver Prinz von Anhalt (formerly known as Oliver Bendig); Michael Prinz von Anhalt (formerly known as Michael Killer); as well as Markus Maximilian Prinz von Anhalt. Following the adoption, these men are entitled to use the last name of "Prinz von Anhalt". German newspapers have speculated that Frédéric is effectively selling the name, which would be a criminal offence in Germany and render the adoptions, which were made under German law, invalid
Mar 4th 2011 6:15AMsame plastic surgeon :-)
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!