Feb 17th 2011 6:43PMHow many criminals, are there.. per-capita, in Egypt anyway? An entire group of rapists just happened to be in the same place as her at the same time? If you ask me, this smells more like a societal illness---in the way in which women and even more specifically... western women are viewed by certain cultures.
Jan 22nd 2011 5:09AMI love John Lennon! I want every single piece of his private and public life, not matter what it is, to be made available for his adoring fans to see. I am sure, that if he were alive today, that there wouldn't be any aspect of his life that he would want to keep private. And now that he's dead, he's probably even more apathetic about his private life, right? Thank you Yoko, I hope that you can somehow make lots and lots of money from this!
Sep 24th 2008 1:33PMOh Mo, this is just another limp wristed attempt by to try to make yourself look objective and at the same time continue to pimp your candidate. By critiquing something about his demeanor that no one else gives two bleeps about. Where is the outrage in the press over this "anger" problem that Obama has? Do you really think that the topic around water coolers across America is about Obama's lack of publicly exhibited rage? You need to get a clue dude and get back to the issues yourself. Stop playing Frasier Crane for a minute and realize that both sides may have they're perceived personality flaws, but the "rational" voter is more influenced by the substance that the candidate offers and the credibility behind his or her offers.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!