Jan 31st 2011 1:58PMIt's true that lead pencils are now supposed to be made of graphite, but with so many products being made in China, where toxic ingredients are sneaked into them and not labeled as such, you're still taking a chance. I would not do it. I still have pencils at home that are made with lead, and recommending a pencil as a cosmetic device might cause people who also still have lead pencils to use them without thinking about the ingredients. There are so many better options available.
Jan 29th 2011 8:51PMGreat tips! One caution, though; I would not use a lead pencil for any type of cosmetic purpose. Your skin will absorb the lead, which is toxic.
Nov 11th 2010 12:36PMThree Days of the Condor is one of the most gripping films ever made, and Robert Redford was fabulous in it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!