May 21st 2011 8:26AMI'm sorry Patricia, but you can't call yourself a Christian and say you support gay marriage. Read your Bible darlin'.
May 3rd 2011 7:28PMLet's face facts people..this woman had it made. She was a freakin' Duchess for gosh sakes. Money out her ears and anything she probably wanted. Quit feeling sorry for her. She turned out to be a hot mess and the royal family has every right to turn up their collective noses at her.
Apr 5th 2011 7:24PMHaving been molested, brutally, by my grandfather at ages 9-11, I feel sympathy for her. I'm a grandmother now and it's something you never get over. It's like a movie that will run in your head when you least expect it. I've forgiven him because my God tells me I must. He was just a sick old man. But at the same time this is something no one in my family will ever know, there's no reason to hurt his children or any others. Peace.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction