Jan 5th 2011 9:16AMNo harm no foul with "Hard Knocks" as Cormartie TRIES to name ALL his Kids
No harm no foul with the Revis negotiations
No harm no foul with the Inez Sanz issues
No harm no foul with the Braylon Edwards DUI
No harm no foul with the Favre/Sterger issue
No harm no foul with the sideline tripping issue
No harm no foul with the "foot fetish"
No harm with the LOWEST class team in the NFL
NICE TRY "AGLEW"
Nov 1st 2010 9:06AMOh where Oh where can Aglew be???? Last week Aglew posted that the Jets were Obviously the Best team in the NFL...Obviously huh???? The Jets couldn't score against a Packer Defense that was SOOOOOO banged up....I guess that can happen when you are OBVIOUSLY the best team in the NFL....0 points LOL, Shutout, Zilch, Nada, Nothing, HAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE it. Good Morning Aglew..
Oct 29th 2010 9:17AMAwwwww Rangers down 2 games. What happend to there pitching??? They need to bring in a BIG righthander. I hear Tony Romo won't be doing anything for some time, perhaps they can use him?? After all we know he ain't gonna hit anyone. Texas a big state full of BIG Losers....Go Giants....And lay it on heavy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li