Dec 17th 2010 7:43AMOf course this is why so many shows get canceled. If fans opinions don't matter, then wha is the use of developing new series? It takes something more than a producer of a show to make ratings. Nowadays shows are left on so briefly, some fans never even get a chance to see them. History proves that some of the longest running, biggest rating shows started out with lousy ratings. ER and Friends are a few that come to mind. Listen up, Station managers. Start giving a little more leeway before you drop the axe
Nov 21st 2010 7:33AMThe same way they get past a person's skin color, ethnicity, age, and stupidity (hint, hint)
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza