Jan 14th 2012 9:30AMOh, my GOSH... the pajamas in public thing! Drives me BATS! I see teenagers at the grocery store or something in PJs, and I'm only 32 and I think "My mother would NOT have let me out of the house like that!" And I would've been ashamed to leave that way if she HADN'T been home to stop me.
Jan 14th 2012 9:25AMWhile the kid had horrible manners, what is wrong with YOU that you would let hot molten cheese fall onto a kid's arm?? And BRAG about it?? That's just horrible! You can't talk about others' poor manners when clearly you have none yourself. (Calling kids "porkers"-- really?) If you were truly of superior manners as you seem to think, you'd rise above it and not stoop BENEATH that level.
Jan 14th 2012 9:21AMLOL! I think you're right there... It does sound that way. But, a lot of people seem so "entitled" lately. I've read complaint articles about "not allowing little children to fly" because it "inconviences" other passengers. Whatever! You might HAVE to fly somewhere, have no choice--- like a parent would willingly take their children on a flight, which is unpleasant for the child, unpleasant for the parent... it's silly the over-inflated sense of entitlement... what about army families who have to move to a base overseas? Seriously...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'