Dec 9th 2009 5:02PMHow can she say that she is not all the things being said about her? Everyone knows he was married and now they know he was a whoremaster as well as a great golfer!
Sep 27th 2009 12:36PMI am not a lawyer, but I would think that the statue of limitations would not apply because he was already convicted, but took off before sentencing.
Aug 23rd 2009 10:38AMGreat to see the kid do so well without help. Can you imagine how he does with some professional training. The world has so many awful things going on. So nice to see that there is something that can make you smile.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!