Jun 16th 2011 5:24PMI suppose it has nothing to do with the fact that he went to school with Moses?
Jun 2nd 2010 6:30AMI kind of agree with that. I'm not sure if it's that "love" so much as it is, "I've been here this long, might as well get used to it." Kind of scary, and makes me a little sad.
Mar 5th 2010 9:48PMI thought it was comical. I was getting annoyed with Pam at first, then it dawned on me..she was scared. I totally understand. Dwight has issues..we all know that. I liked the fact that when Michael held the baby, he almost seemed...sane..go figure.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!