Jun 3rd 2012 4:42AM@garylee....its to the energy users the 66 billion was saved, not the government...you know that thing you dislike so much?...and frankly as someone who lives in california i wish we DID seperate from the middle part of jesusland ( i mean middle america).i have more in common with canada, europe or the rest of the industrialized world tan texas..you guys want to live in the 50s....be my guest...
Jun 3rd 2012 4:38AMblah blah blah....if we all had solar panels, then our energy costs would be lower...invest now, enjoy results later...but i know, doing something smart for future benefits is beyond middle america
Mar 11th 2011 5:20AMthis man has no soul...look in those eyes...theres nothing...kinda like hip hop
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza