Oct 15th 2013 6:49PMBread is $3.00?? you people need to learn to price match. I can get bread for .60cents and save up 4 in the freezer. Seriously this woman has no friends/church to go to for help? I'm housing a college kid right now in my basement. where is love your neighbor in this world?? If the staff liked her and considered her family, why didn't they put her up in their home for free!?
Jun 21st 2011 11:46AMBut don't worried about the stilted groom?! .who writes this stuff?!?!
Apr 14th 2011 10:16PMIt's like...super!
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza