May 14th 2010 1:50PMThe whole point to this story is that the kid said he was going to do something and he did it. He kept his word. Which these days can't be said too often about most people. The fact that he kept his word about wearing the same pair of shoes for 4 years may seem stupid to most people. But no matter how small or big the gesture may be what really matters is that the kid kept his word. I find that a very honorable quality to have.
Mar 30th 2010 9:10PMDoesn't matter to me if someone is gay or straight. But honestly when the "news" came out (no pun intended) I thought to myself "I thought he came out already"
Feb 22nd 2010 9:56AMHey it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there like. But hey in the end he got the girl. Good for him.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li