May 28th 2010 5:35PMI have always felt bad for this guy ever since he outgrew his original starring role. Seems like he had nothing but hard luck every since. I kept hoping someday to see him at peace and happy and maybe even hit it really big again. Hopefully he is resting in the peace that he so much deserves.
Oct 23rd 2009 4:58PMWow, something you can really be proud of someday to relay to your kids. What a guy.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!