Jun 15th 2010 8:15PMI think it's cool when people who are NOT "like minded" still get along and hang out together. Rush is a great entertainer and so is Elton, so why shouldn't they hang out? Rush doesn't hate gays, just disagrees with some of their politics. Hmmmm, sounds like me and my gay sister, we love each other but don't have to agree with each other, but we're still kind to one another!!! CHILL people, we are all still part of the human race, not all enemies! Love, peace, chicken grease
Apr 13th 2009 8:55AMCastle Rock, Washington is north over the Oregon border and Columbia River that divides Oregon and Washington. It's about 20 miles north of Vancouver, Washington; I know cause I live here!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'