Jan 4th 2011 7:57PMI agree, I doubt this source is any friend. It's probably a friend of a friend of a friend who is jealous. However, I doubt this guy's motives are 100% pristine. I'm not going to sugar coat that. He is likely motivated by money and attention as well. If he finds love then that is just the icing on the cake but I highly doubt he is going to find it.
Nov 9th 2010 11:50PMI don't personally like the Office but I find Steve Carrell funny. He makes millions of people laugh. He is talented! People who don't like him, well, they are missing out. It is their own personal opinion. I love him almost all of his movies. The actor I don't find funny is Will Farrell. I've only liked him in one movie but it is the one movie where he wasn't supposed to be funny.
Sep 20th 2007 11:12PMYeah listen, John Mayer is about as attractive as someone's fat that got lipo'd out of their big belly. He's freaking gross to look at.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!