Jan 25th 2011 12:41PMGordie Howe was playing hockey into his 60s. Pro wrestlers compete into their 70s. George Blanda played in the NFL for 27 years. Robert Parrish was under contract in the NBA until 45 (retired at 43). Vinnie T played at QB at 43, Steve DeBerg came back for one season at 44. There is an MMA guy that is 70. Satchel Paige played baseball until age 59? Go for it Hersch!!!
Jan 9th 2011 7:47PMWho? Another one-hit wonder like Mark Rypien?
Jan 3rd 2011 1:49PMI don't mean to be negative, because Zsa Zsa is a human being and people love her, despite her perpetual rudeness and bad manners, but she's done. If you read the article about all of her health problems and advanced age it doesn't sound good. A hip replacement and a leg amputation: elderly people are usually done in, even by the simplest procedures. I hope she recovers and goes on her own terms.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li