Mar 29th 2010 8:15PMLenny sez:
>> Being gay or straight isn't the same as being white,
>> black, green, or purple. It isn't a religion a nationality
>> or an ethnic group. It's a lifestyle.
No, Lenny, sexual orientation isn't a "lifestyle." A lifestyle is something you choose, such as being a vegetarian, living in the suburbs, or refusing to wear shoes.
If you, personally, feel have a choice about being straight or gay, it only means you're bisexual.
Sexual orientation is innate. Human beings are hard-wired to be straight, gay, or bisexual. That's a fact, not an opinion.
May 9th 2008 11:59AMNo man who acquiesces to marriage should do so without first drawing up a pre-nup agreement to safeguard his finances down the line. (As a back-up plan, make friends with a Mafia hit-man.)
Do not imagine for an instant that "love" will see you through. When it comes to money, the majority of women are cold-blooded and utterly without conscience.
Oct 8th 2007 7:02PMIf only one could choose one's sexual orientation! Being gay is obviously the only safe refuge from women. Women are just so mind-bendingly, stupifyingly annoying.
On the other hand, men are dolts.
Come to think of it, human beings suck. Never mind.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'