Dec 9th 2010 12:56PMI find it hilarious you all complain about Obama on an AOL forum. No one cares what you're complaining about. If you don't like the cataclysmic mess that current president is trying to fix and that the LAST president put us in, then DO something about it rather than whine and moan about it behind a computer screen.
Give me a break. You people are ridiculous.
Feb 11th 2010 1:20AMI think he was trying too hard to be accepted by black people in general but if what is read is true, then he certainly crossed the line. I however, do not think he is racist. Prejudiced maybe, but not a racist.
I myself, sometimes think about how white people think they were put here on Earth to rule, how pasty they are, how chalky, cracked and ugly they get when the are old.And I don't like to touch them because I don't think they are clean people. And how they start most if not all wars. But these are things that I work on from day to day. Everyone is predjudiced to another group.
Even though you're a dumb cracker-back John Mayer, i still like you.
Aug 4th 2008 5:57PMLord Voldemort should be number one. Not just because I'm a HP fan...but becaus anyone whose read the books knows he was based off of Hitler...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!