Apr 23rd 2011 11:33AMNow she's a tiny bit less gross but not much she can do about being a sawed off runt. She can continue to have some self control and not be such a slob though. She would also improve her appearance and a little more intelligent not sucking on a nasty cigarette all the time.
Apr 10th 2011 12:15AMNo offense to Justin but it is ludacrus and even blasphemus to even try to compare the two. Michael will ALWAYS be THEE one and only King of pop. This whippersnapper has barely come on the scene. How insulting and disgusting. LONG LIVE MICHAEL. Good luck Justin but you will never be Michael or even close.
Mar 25th 2011 8:02PMKeep that ridiculous looking "fashion" for the ignorant. Interesting how now the muslims are trying to slowly infiltrate our fashion sense. Wake up. They are trying to desensitize us women into wearing such ridiculous looking towels on our heads. I don't care what color or how many pretty beads they put on them. Keep that crap to yourselves.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza